Convert HEIC to JPG to files to Mac/windows?
save space on your phone Take photos in HEIC image type. But how can you convert HEIC? convert to JPG if you want to transfer your files to your Mac or PC?
Check out the steps below to automatically convert your files to JPG when you transfer them from your iPhone to your computer!
- Step 1: Go to your phone’s Settings app and select “Photos”.
- Step 2: find the “Move to Mac or window” section.
- Step 3: You can keep the originals or “” automatic”. This will automatically convert HEIC file format to JPG, which is generally the most compatible format.
How to convert HEIC to JPG with Miconv?
Miconv is an online design tool that can easily convert heic to jpg.
You can upload any file and use the image converter to edit and export designs in your desired file type. Follow the steps below to find out how to convert HEIC to JPG with Miconv.
- Step 1 – Login to Miconv via your web browser and select a template to design your image.
- Step 2 – Once the image editor opens, you can go to “My Assets” to upload your HEIC file from your device.
- Step 3 – You can now edit the image to add text, icons and design elements. Cut out your pictures and cut out the shapes. You can export this file in PNG and JPG format and download it to your device. You can share the file directly online with other team members for editing.
Similarly, you can edit your videos in Miconv to get high-quality, compatible files for use on other platforms.
Miconv is one of the best design tools available online for editing images and videos. You also get a variety of graphic, audio, and design templates with the Free Forever plan.
Watch the short video below to see how you can use Miconv to add fun design elements to create engaging content.